Charlotte’s Curvy Fashion Weekend is seeking eager, fashion and business savvy volunteers to join our team.
Volunteers & Interns must be:
- Self-starters, dependable and can take initiative when presented with tasks throughout the duration of committed Columbia Fashion Week events.
- Professional and have the ability to work well with others
- Must be compliant with the rules and code of conduct enforced by the Charlotte’s Curvy Fashion Weekend Administrative Team, as well as agree to adhere to all terms and conditions.
- Receive behind the scenes access to fashion weekend events
- Professional networking
- Learn new skills to help build future work experience
- Available to promotional perks throughout experience
- Gain a new perspective about the business and fashion side of a fashion show
- Opportunities to bring out your creativity, leadership, ability to manage and plan
- IT IS FUN!
- Internships: (Must be able to commit to a 6 or 12 month internship)
- Marketing (Public Relations & Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Coordinator or Assistant Role
- Real-World job experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow with brand
- Secure good references and recommendations
- Build a strong resume
- Create a professional network
- Help guide career goals
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments
- Gain research experience
- Build Confidence
- Promotional and brand perks
JOIN THE CURVY FASHION WEEKEND TEAM